To provide the development of information and technology in order to develop innovative products in the field of photonics, to contribute to the training of researchers who produce and implement modern technologies.
To be the leader of knowledge, innovation and technologies in photonics
- Increasing domestic and international cooperation
- Increasing the number of qualified researchers
- Making publications in high impact journals
- Increasing the number of patents in the fields of photonics, nanotechnology and microtechnology
- Develop photonic device technologies such as solar cell, photodetector, biosensor, multi-color LED and laser
- Qualified researcher training in the sector / other research institutions
- Providing services in the fields of photonics, nanotechnology, advanced materials and renewable energy sources and lighting for public institutions and organizations and private sector
- To increase awareness in the fields of photonics, nanotechnology and microtechnology, and to disseminate information sharing.